Hair cut

Hair cut
He was so tired

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 9, 2008

So two of my friends finally talked me into doing a blog. I thought it would be a great way for my out of state family to keep track of us and to watch my boys grow up. Please bear with me as I try and get this going.
Here is an update on the Smith family. The boys are enjoying their summer greatly. We are living on a cul-a-sac now that has about 10 other kids on it and all my boys want to do is play play play. I love it cause they are outside and they get very tired at bed time, so momma gets some sleep too. Chad has been working alot of overtime lately. We miss him when he is gone, but enjoy having his days off with him. We are saving up right now for a little getaway to Shasta and Redding to see family and go to a big water park.

Ok I am going to go figure out how to put pictures on here now.

4 comments:

amybaley said...

Nice! You are fast at setting up your blog. So glad you joined the blogging world!!!

Gullett Circus said...

Welcome, I look forward to hearing all your little funny things the boys say! Your blog looks great

Janelle said...

Yay, you joined the blog world! You are all gorgeous, and now I will get to see my nephews more :o)

GramsLadaLu said...

Hello!
Those are some nice looking boys.


Hudson, 7, and Evie girl

Hayden Bug, 5

Our naked cowboy, Harrison, almost 3